Beginners Raspberry Pi Project
Our last project with the beginners group before they embark on their own projects this September/October, involves the Raspberry Pi computers.
The project aims to give an insight into several different programming and scripting languages to result in controlling LEDs using a web interface.
- 8th February 2017 – An Introduction to the Raspberry Pi
- 8th February 2017 – Raspbian and UNIX
- 15th February 2017 – Electronics and the GPIO
- 15th February 2017 – WiringPi Software Library
- 22nd February – Half Term (No Meeting)
- 1st March 2017 – Apache and the Web Server
- 8th March 2017 – PHP – Hypertext Pre-processing
- 15nd March 2017 – Creating an Interface
- 22th March 2017 – Creating an Interface
- 1st April 2017 – Valiants