Aberystwyth Robotics Club
Beginners Raspberry Pi Project
Our last project with the beginners group before they embark on their own projects this September/October, involves the Raspberry Pi computers.
The project aims to give an insight into several different programming and scripting languages to result in controlling LEDs using a web interface.
- 6th February 2017 – Introduction and Setup
- 6th February 2019 – Raspbian and UNIX
- 13th February 2019 – Electronics
- 13th February 2019 – Wiring Pi and GPIO
- 20th February 2019 – Wiring Pi and GPIO / Apache2 and HTML5
- 27th February 2019 – Apache2 and HTML5
- 6th March 2019 – Half Term (No Meeting)
- 13th March 2019 – HTML5 and PHP
- 20th March 2019 – HTML5 and PHP
- 27th March 2019 – Extended Worksheet
- 3rd April 2019 – Extended Worksheet
- 10th April 2019 – Extended Worksheet
- 17th April 2019 – Easter Holidays
- 24th April 2019 – Easter Holidays
- 1st May 2019 – TBC
- 8th May 2019 – TBC
- 15th May 2019 – Last Session
To access the resources for the Raspberry Pi course, click the button below.